Stories of Christ: Story 42

Parable of the Talents

OrderDateStoryOrnamentPrinciple taughtScripture ReaderScripture ReferenceVideoPictureWhy that OrnamentSong
4216-DecParable of TalentsBag with coinsDevelop GiftsNT 48Matt 25:14-30The Parable of the TalentsThe Lord gives us each a bag of talents, we must develop them.I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go HB 270

Video


Quote/Principle
We each are responsible to develop the talents and gifts God has given us.  Sometimes this means activity searching and praying to know what they are.

The Lord entrusts all of His servants, including every priesthood holder, with spiritual talents. The Lord, who endows us with these talents, tells us: “I believe you can. I believe you can.” While we are not all equal in experience, aptitude, and strength, we have different opportunities to employ these spiritual gifts, and we will all be accountable for the use of the gifts and opportunities given to us.
James E. Faust, I Believe I Can, I Knew I Could, October 2002, General Conference

Ornament
This bag is filled with chocolate coins.  The coins usually don't last past Christmas ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment